The Modernization Field Support engineering positions (2) will function as the interface between NAA installation teams and the Mod CLC. This position requires extensive Modernization sales & installation experience, in-depth product knowledge and strong communication & organizational skills. Location outside of CT will be considered.
- Responsible for mod installation operational effectiveness throughout N. America.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and maintain MSIP for all related Mod products.
- Create and maintain equipment surveying processes, tools, and techniques.
- Develop, implement & maintain standard work in the regions for the installation of the NAA Mod products.
- Work closely with the field & Mod CLC to identify & implement product and survey & ordering process improvements.
- Provide training to local offices on installation process improvements & best practices.
- Update & maintain Mod product documentation including, work instructions, survey processes, technical materials.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and make decisions quickly in response to changing business needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate changes throughout the organization.
- Adhere to the OTIS Absolutes: Safety, Ethics, and Quality
- 10+ years of project management, engineering or operations leadership experience
- Otis field experience and in-depth Mod product & process knowledge.
- Self-directed with a proven ability to identify, prioritize and execute operational objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to share & demonstrate new concepts with a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated track record of leadership and experience working in operations
- Solid background project management
- Ability to coordinate changes and build consensus with a variety of stakeholders
- MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, or related discipline required