We are seeking an innovative, data driven, results-oriented Project Management Leader to contribute to our continued legacy of innovation. This position is for a Project Management Leader for elevator components, subsystems and systems. This person will lead the cross-functional integrated product development team responsible for making and delivering on all project commitments. This will include project schedule, budget, product cost targets and technical performance. This position covers definition and management of all activities from inception to successful factory and field implementation. Ability to work across all engineering disciplines, marketing, manufacturing, quality, supply chain and field personnel is required.
- Risk management
- Schedule Management
- Budget management
- Cross-functional teams within a formal phase-gate process
- Meeting facilitation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified a plus
- Understand and routinely apply all elements of the Project Management Process Groups and Knowledge Areas as defined in the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Strong communications (English/Spanish a plus)
- Strong leadership skills and team leadership experience
- Working with suppliers/3rd parties
- Sound engineering background
- Understanding of all engineering functions
- Elevator systems knowledge a plus
- Microsoft Office applications including MS Project
Bachelor's Degree in engineering with at least 5 years of experience required. Relevant industry experience strongly preferred.
- BA/BS degree with 5 to 10+ years’ experience
- MA/MS degree with 3 to 5+ years’ experience