Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
The Anheuser-Busch St. Louis Brewery is seeking an experienced leader to join our team at the flagship home of Budweiser! If you are interested in a hands-on, continuous improvement oriented, fast-paced role in a world class manufacturing environment then our Shift Manager role is for you. This is a chance to be on the production floor, troubleshooting and problem solving on the fly to ensure we meet our production goals. This is a chance to develop as a leader, change agent, and technically in a high speed manufacturing environment. Additionally, you can expect to:
- Translate department strategy into tactical application on shift
- Apply change management strategies to drive organizational changes on shift
- Build shift team by development and coaching of operators and technicians
- Train and mentor lead operators and packaging specialists
- Responsible for financial performance of assigned shift
- Monitor plans and execution to maintain safety, quality and production
- Drive process improvements through use of VPO tools
- Develop and execute shift strategy for improved performance
- Food Safety Compliance
Bachelors degree in relevant field required. Engineering degree preferred.Ability to work off shift (afternoon: 3:00pm – 11:00pm or midnight: 11:00pm – 7:00am)Flexibility and availability to work various shifts along with overtime and weekends3 – 5 years in a high speed manufacturing environmentTechnical capability and ability to solve problems through use of VPO toolsAbility to extract, evaluate, and utilize data for process improvement from applicable systemsAbility to multi-functionally work between departments
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today– and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
We offer generous benefit plan options that can be tailored for your unique needs and wellbeing and are effective on day 1. Here are just a few:
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a generous company matching contribution of up to 8.5%
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.