Are you a counterintelligence professional? Are you interested in joining a dedicated team of counterintelligence professionals helping to safeguard Los Alamos National Laboratory? If you answered “Yes” to these questions we invite you to learn more about our opening for a CounterintelligenceAnalyst 3 .
The Office of Counterintelligence (OCI) at Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) works in conjunction with the Department of Energy’s (DOE) Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence to safeguard our national security. In this role you would contribute to our mission by:
- Using all-source analytic techniques to identify, inform, and mitigate counterintelligence threats through the production of both strategic and tactical finished intelligence;
- Collecting, analyzing, and documenting information pertinent to investigations, inquiries, assessments, and insider threat and awareness briefings;
- Performing due-diligence in support of proposed international agreements and supply chain risk management;
- Collaborating across OCI components, with other components of the LANL Field Intelligence Element, and with other LANL personnel;
- Maintaining relationships with DOE-IN and other DOE Counterintelligence Field Offices and extensive liaison to the Federal Bureau of Investigations and other U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) members, to include representing OCI at various working groups;
- Providing intelligence briefings/presentations to laboratory personnel and DOE seniors which may inform/impact DOE policy throughout the Department.