About the Role
- The Integration Consultant works with Workday’s implementation projects, with a focus on the most strategic and complex projects.
- The Integration Consultant works closely with the client’s project team to ensure the customer’s successful deployments of Workday’s various integration products, tools, and services.
- The Integration Consultant will help lead the integration deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects.
- This role must have a deep knowledge of service oriented architecture design principles, common ERP integration design patterns, in-depth knowledge of Workday’s various integration technologies, Workday’s Implementation methodology, and will combine those skills to deliver successful integration deployments.
- We are looking for someone to join our team who is eager to learn with a creative mindset, support their colleagues and have fun.
- Programming in any high level language, SQL scripts, and Java scripting
- 3+ years as a software engineer or technical consultant, or 3 years in a closely related technical area (ie. system administration, software QA, etc.) where script writing or coding is part of the usual job
- Experience working with software delivery and support (experience with SaaS would be awesome!)
- Understanding of relational databases including intermediate level SQL.
- Experience with internet protocols, networks, and related technologies, including http, xml, REST and Soap web services.
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Consulting experience either as an Internal Consultant or with a Consulting/Software Company
- Relevant Educational qualifications and/or professional experience in software, IT projects, application development, Implementation or support.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to learn and apply technologies to address business challenges.
- A detailed problem solver, with a passion for delivering outstanding levels of Customer Service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and technical skills quickly
- Inventive and adaptable; you’ll be comfortable working remotely, utilizing a variety of tools with a high degree of autonomy
This role will require an equal mix of business-facing and technical development skill sets (we’re business consultants who also design and code the solutions) so if you have existing or transferable experience in any of the following areas then we’d love to hear from you: