Buckle Up is looking for a Business Data Analyst with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills to join our Research and Insights Team. This position will be responsible for supporting the data needs of functional departments at Buckle including Product, Marketing, Sales, Member Services, and our own internal Analytics department. Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to manage, evaluate, and present large amounts of data from multiple platforms in simple, visual formats.
Here's What We Are Looking For:
Create Dashboards in Power BI for companywide consumption
Complete Ad Hoc reporting requests for management, including the C-suite.
Participate in external research on the gig economy, including but not limited to survey design, focus group question/answer and review of academic literature
Keep aware of Gig economy trends and emerging issues
Identify opportunities that will advance the use of data driven decisions
Collaborate with key stakeholders when developing and communicating strategic initiatives and Updates
Your Skills Matter!
· Bachelor’s Degree (Economics, Mathematics preferred)
· Strong business acumen and technical accounting skills.
· Experience in at least one language: R, Python, SAS
· Knowledge of building predictive models using multiple modeling methods in R, Python, or SAS
· Expertise in Microsoft Office applications, in particular mastery of Microsoft Excel is required
· Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, or similar experience is a plus
· Detail-oriented, analytical, and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· A self-starter able to administer a number of open, ongoing assignments at any one time, where some assignments are routinely unstructured, requiring autonomy and independent judgment.
· Proactive and solution-oriented when managing issues.
· Resilient and able to work in a dynamic environment while remaining cool under pressure.
· Strong collaboration skills with the ability to form deep and trusted relationships, across organizations, to achieve common goals.
· Superior communication and influence style which results in positive outcomes.
· Culture cultivator and inspirational leader.
Exhibit good judgment skills on when to seek guidance and when to escalate risks and issues.