With 64 manufacturing sites in 26 countries, our aspiration is to become the top manufacturer of innovative and generic medicines in the industry.
Responsible for taking multiple excipients and active raw material through a design manufacturing process that produces a finished dosage form for the consumer. Operate and troubleshoot manufacturing equipment. Document activities as appropriate and perform specified quality checks.
• Document activities in MES and on paper records as well as clarify/explain variances with assistance from Production Technician III or Lead levels.
• Maintains expected right-the-first time documentation results.
• Perform general room and equipment cleans, set-up and documentation for two Bulk areas (Dispensing, Mixing, Milling, Fluid Bed Drying or Blending).
• Troubleshooting in two Bulk areas which may include:
• correctly identify visual end-points for wet granulation.
• adjust mesh size in Milling area for sieve testing
• properly identify equipment issues and
understand protocols for resolving equipment issues
• Perform general room and equipment cleans. equipment set-up, accurate set-up documentation, and perform start – of - run Z-test with minimal waste. Ability to perform disintegration testing prior to batch processing when required per master manufacturing record (MMR).
• Receives general instructions on routine assignments under general supervision. Receives detailed instructions on new work that may be closely supervised and reviewed.
• Adheres to cGMPs including: housekeeping, proper protection of product, quality, integrity, and personal hygiene.
• Train new and/or existing operators on acquired technical skills.
• Correctly set-up rooms and equipment.
• Conducts all assignments in a safe and organized manner. Appropriately utilizes and promotes personal protective equipment at all times. Demonstrates appropriate and professional values and behaviors at all times including interaction with co-workers, supervision, and other departments.
• Adhere to department goals and objectives. Know and understand key department objectives such as: safety, quality, attendance and production output.
• Adherence to all health, safety & environmental requirements in support of departmental and site HSE goals. Work in a safe and efficient manner.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
• High School Diploma is required.
• Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree is preferred.
• 3+ years previous GMP experience in a pharmaceutical environment is required.
• Previous experience with one of the following pieces of equipment: a tablet press, encapsulation machine, or 24/48/60” coating machine is preferred.
• Previous experience troubleshooting the equipment is preferred.
• Willingness to learn is required.
• Ability to work as part of team is required.
3rd shift: Sunday through Thursday 10pm – 630am. Must have flexibility for overtime based on business needs
Why consider Sandoz:
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine!
Division Novartis Technical Operations
NTO SANDOZ TECHOPS
Company/Legal EntityEon Labs Inc
Job Type Full Time