Our ambition is to touch 1 million patients’ lives with radioligand therapy by 2030.
Advanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, is an innovative medicines company developing targeted radioligand therapies and precision imaging radioligands for oncology indications. We are committed to redefining patients’ lives by leading innovation in nuclear medicine. AAA offers professionals the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. We are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine. We are looking for people who share our commitment to help us achieve this goal.
As the Oncology Specialist, Prostate, you’ll develop, coordinate, and implement strategic business plans focused on Referral and Treatment networks of Prostate customer accounts to further the Radioligand Therapy (RLT) platform for both the diagnostic and therapeutic AAA portfolio.
Your focus will be on driving clinical conviction in a complex, multi-stakeholder healthcare professional environment including engagement, coordination, and planning. Key partners include Medical Oncologists, Urologists, Nuclear Medicine, and Radiation Oncologists.
The Oncology Specialist, Prostate collaborates with cross-functional colleagues as appropriate to develop and execute business opportunities aligned with the franchise strategy. In this role you’ll be required to support the following territory: Texas.
This is a remote opportunity.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for business ownership of prescribing and referring physicians: primary owner of demand driving relationships and creation & execution of business plans for territories to include delivery of disease education on diagnostic and therapeutic, product value propositions, treatment protocols and implementing customer programs as appropriate.
- Establish AAA as the partner of choice in community hospital, academic hospitals, and community oncology accounts for RLT.
- Implement Brand Strategy and Marketing tactics according to the territory needs and segments.
- Support product access, implement driven response/pull-through strategies, maintain and grow key relationships with account partner in line with defined target priorities in a manner consistent and aligned with company policies and requirements.
- Develop and employee customized tools and strategies to gain appropriate access to engage with HCP targets within territory accounts to deliver clinical value proposition.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred
- Successful experience (minimum of 3 years) owning demand driving relationships in the life sciences/healthcare industry required
- Oncology experience OR Medical Device/Complex Therapeutics required
- Specific sales experience in Prostate OR Buy and Bill therapeutic experience (within last 5 years) required
- In this role you’ll be required to support the following territory: Texas.
- Product launch experience strongly preferred
- Experience driving demand, influencing and educating a complex multi-stakeholder system (prescribers and non-prescribers) strongly preferred
- Proven clinical acuity, technical science and selling skills strongly preferred
- Ability to develop and execute account and territory business plans in a complex market with diagnostic and therapeutic components preferred
- Demonstrated digital agility and innovation to adapt to changing customer interface needs preferred
- This is a remote position. Candidate must be based within that region or within a reasonable daily commuting distance. Ability to travel 60-80% over a broad geography is required, with the ability to drive and/or fly within the territory. No relocation available.