Does a career focused on changing the world's energy future intrigue you? If so, we might have just the opportunity you're looking for!
Idaho National Laboratory’s (INL) is seeking forward-thinking, professionals interested in exploring a technical career as a Project Manager.
You will perform program management functions within F&SS and S&S for the INL Project Management Office (PMO) and will interface with INL Program and Project Managers, National Laboratory Subject Matter Experts and International experts in project planning, execution and management.
- Management of technical and administrative work scope. Provides technical guidance for PM support to INL programs.
- Provides overall program management, planning, and financial controls and technical support for these programs. This includes, but is not limited to: supporting the development, implementation, and monitoring of scope, schedule, budget, cost, trend, and estimate-to-complete; preparing cost estimates and funding requests; ensuring costs and commitments do not exceed approved funding ceilings; preparing monthly performance reporting and project accomplishments.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks for related programs. Provide guidance to ensure integration between associated projects and the supporting efforts.
- Level 4: Bachelor's and 8 years experience OR Advanced Degree and 6 years experience.
- Level 5: Bachelor's and 12 years experience OR Advanced Degree and 8 years experience.
- PMP Preferred or ability to obtain within one year.
- Prefer advanced degree
- Ability to communicate effectively with industry and academic customers.