Does a career focused on changing the world's energy future intrigue you? If so, we might have just the opportunity you're looking for!
Idaho National Laboratory’s (INL) is seeking forward-thinking, professionals interested in exploring a technical career as a Business System Administrator.
Business Analyst/Systems Administrator provides technical, analytical, and business expertise in maintaining current business systems and implementing future enhancements.
- Business Analyst/Systems Administrator will be the liaison between user communities, peers, Business Management, Information Management and the laboratory.
- Business Analyst/Systems Administrator will be an enabler and enthusiastic initiator of change.
- Individual provides technical expertise to support existing business systems and takes a lead role in adopting new technologies to improve capabilities and mentor colleagues in the Business Systems Organization.
- Able to understand a large ERP system (Asset Suite, Concur, eBusiness Suite, HCM, Deltek products, etc...) and all business processes is critical to the role.
- Knowledge to provide advanced reporting (analytics) capabilities and business process flow to the business, based on the ERP capabilities.
- This position is within the Business Systems Department under the Business Management Directorate.
- Level 2: Bachelor degree + 2 years of relevant experience, or Master degree + 1 year of relevant experience.
- Level 3: Bachelor degree + 5 years of relevant experience, or Master degree + 3 year of relevant experience.
- Understand and implement laboratory report in PowerBI
- Data Modeling skills
- Data Analysis skills
Desired skills for this position are:
- 3-5 yrs of managing/operating large ERP installations
- 3-5 yrs of Application Administration skills
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot and provide solutions
- Demonstrate ability to interface with various organizations to resolve issues
- Working knowledge of MS office products, specifically PowerBI, Excel, Power Pivot and SQL Reporting
- Working knowledge of SQL and ability to query and determine/resolve data anomalies
- Able to work non-core hours to solve processing issues as needed