AMEWAS, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and talented Operational Test Engineer to support Marine Operational Test and Evaluation Squadron One. This position is classified as AMEWAS labor category Subject Matter Expert.
About the location: Yuma, Arizona: To learn more about Yuma, Arizona, please click here: https://www.visityuma.com/.
A typical day as an Operational Test Mission Manager may include:
- Candidates will work directly with both senior VMX-1 personnel and Contract Program Manager in support of OT Engineering and Test support.
- Serves in a SME role in support of planning and documenting test objectives and participates in test event execution. Serves as Functional Lead in support of F-35 Test events.
- Assist VMX-1 and Lead personnel in Organizing and Overseeing all facets of Test Planning
- Assist VMX-1 and Lead personnel in Overseeing Test Events
- Assist VMX-1 and Lead personnel in Overseeing Post-Test Analysis and Reporting
- BS in Engineering or USMC/USN Pilot
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as Test Engineer with focus on Operational Test and overseeing Technical Test Design
- Test Planning and F35 Operational Test experience desired
- DoD Secret security clearance