AMEWAS, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and talented RF SIGINT Engineer to support Advanced Aircraft Research, Development, Test & Evaluation. This position is classified as AMEWAS labor category Engineer.
About the location: California, Maryland or Patuxent River, Maryland #1 City Hiring the Most High-Tech Workers (California-Lexington Park, Maryland). To learn more about our surrounding location, please visit: Visit St. Mary’s.
A typical day as a RF SIGINT Engineer may include:
- Provide representative signals using parametric performance data to provide a friend or foe operational environment used for test and evaluation of complex systems.
- Ensure threat systems are accurately characterized, modeled and representative of a real world environment.
- Using tools related to EWIRDB that may include Joint Analytical Database Editor (JADE), SERF Manager, Strike Force+, Keystone, Opana, ASPEN, Willow, Martes.
- Operating basic test equipment and understanding the following concepts: electromagnetics, circuit design and analysis, antenna design, signal processing, radar theory, spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope, and network analyzer.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- MATLAB, Python and other software-based simulation experience
- Knowledge/experience with the intelligence community
- DoD Top Secret security clearance