AMEWAS, Inc. is seeking highly motivated and talented Programmer to support the Battlespace Modeling & Simulation. This position is classified as AMEWAS labor category Programmer. It qualifies for up to a $5,000 signing bonus; ask your Recruiter for details!
About the location: California, Maryland #1 City Hiring the Most High-Tech Workers (California-Lexington Park, Maryland). To learn more about our surrounding location, please visit: Visit St. Mary’s.
A typical day as a Programmer may include:
- Knowledge of standard programming algorithms, design patterns, and object oriented software design.
- Works with software programmers to develop and refine simulation presentation of real-world ELINT parametric data.
- Works with SMEs using the EWIRDB database for complex waveforms analysis associated with a wide range of red and blue force systems.
- Works with SMEs for signal translation of waveform data into a descriptive and behavioral modeling & Simulation language for Development and Test.
- Knowledge of threat system analysis and sensor modeling of radars, electronic warfare (EW) systems, countermeasures, electro-optical and infrared (EO/IR) systems, and various weapons.
- Participate in software test activities to include test procedure creation and test plan development.
- Collaborate with team members to design future enhancements
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with scripting, database programming and languages such as Modern C++, Python, and Lua.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Electronic Warfare integrated reprogramming database (EWIRDB).
- Basic radar modeling experience.
- Other skills/qualifications
- DoD Top Secret security clearance