AMEWAS, Inc. is seeking highly motivated and talented Programmer to support the Advanced Aircraft Research, Development, Test & Evaluation. This position is classified as AMEWAS labor category Programmer.
About the location: California, Maryland or Patuxent River, Maryland #1 City Hiring the Most High-Tech Workers (California-Lexington Park, Maryland). To learn more about our surrounding location, please visit: Visit St. Mary’s.
A typical day as a Programmer may include:
- Provide support to the NAVAIR, Electronic Combat Stimulation Branch in the research, preparation, production, validation and execution of electronic stimulation testing for multiple activities and programs.
- Research, design, develop, operate and maintain Electronic Warfare and Electronic Combat simulation and stimulation equipment, systems, and sensors.
- The individuals will work with Radar (threat and friendly) waveform generation, antennas, RF cables, and RF measurement equipment in a laboratory and test environment.
- Integrate, maintain and update hardware and software for various systems to include but not limited to: stimulator systems, stimulator interfaces, data collection systems, data manipulation, analysis, and presentation tools, interactive simulation interfaces and tools, test equipment measurement equipment
- BS in Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with stated functions
- Programming experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, C++, Git and Atlassian Tool Suite including Confluence, Django, JIRA & Bit Bucket desired.
- DoD Secret security clearance