15 Petabyte of data hosted, 49 countries supported, 15000 servers and thousands of devices to connect locations and businesses.
Information is clearly one of Novartis` most valuable asset. In ISRM (Information Security and Risk Management), we implement and maintain solutions that secure the Novartis environment, protect our data and provide the necessary control framework to enable compliance with the various regulations associated with the healthcare industry.
105,000 outstanding individuals work with Novartis all with different needs and aspirations. Aligned to a single inspirational purpose to reimagine medicine for millions of patients across the world. Join us and directly contribute to Novartis’ vision to Reimagine Medicine.
Your key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Effectively investigate to identify root cause, including attack vector, exploitation, and other techniques utilized to bypass security controls
- Accurately diagnose impact, damage, and mitigation techniques needed to restore business operations and minimize reoccurrence
- Identify technology and process gaps that affect CSOC (Cyber Security Operations Center) services; develop solutions and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Provide oversight and support for first level monitoring and triage to ensure effective operations and mitigation of lower impact incidents
- Good cultural orientation and strong influencer of information risk management, information security, IT security, to be embedded across IT, OT and Medical Technologies
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Experience in Incident Response / Computer Forensics / CSOC team / Threat Hunting or related fields
- Experienced IT administration with broad and in-depth technical, analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience in reporting to and communicating with senior level management (with and without IT background, with and without in depth risk management background) on incident response topics
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills; and the ability to communicate information risk-related and incident response concepts to technical as well as nontechnical audiences
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of general IT infrastructure technology and systems
- Proven experience to initiate and manage projects that will affect CSOC services and technologies
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exude the appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- Experience with security incident monitoring and response related to medical devices / pharmaceutical industry
- Good mediation and facilitation skills