The Sr. Dir Global Precision Medicine Strategy Hem., will be responsible for the leading the co-creation of the global commercial diagnostic strategy as an integral member of the Franchise Disease Area and Brand teams. The candidate will be responsible for leading disease area and brand end-to-end commercial diagnostic strategy from early phase studies through commercial launch readiness. The Sr. Dir Global Precision Medicine Strategy will be a core member of the Disease Area and Brand teams and will collaborate cross-functionally with NIBR, GDD, BD&L, Regulatory, Value & Access, Policy, Data & Analytics, GMA and Regions & Countries.
The Sr. Dir Global Precision Medicine Strategy Hem. is expected to possess deep knowledge of diagnostic development and commercialization, market trends and business impact, be future oriented with a portfolio and lifecycle view and the ability to calculate risk vs. benefit to create BOLD disease area and brand commercial diagnostic strategies to support the disease area & brands.
- Lead the overall development of the end-to-end global commercial diagnostic strategies in the disease area and brands
- Integrating and representing cross-functional Disease Area and Brand PM OBU diagnostic strategy (which includes Market Access, Marketing Strategy, Competitive Land-scape and Regions/Countries) to the Global Biomarker Diagnostic Team (GBDT)
- Develop and lead Commercial Dx strategy within early and late stage therapeutic pro-grams to align Dx development milestones with clinical development and launch readiness milestones
- Responsible for the co-creation and delivery of the brand Diagnostic Target Product Profile(s) in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ensure D4 (US, Japan, China, Germany) + 3 Regions (LaCan, EGM, EU) diagnostic in-sights are incorporated into disease area and brand diagnostic strategy and launch readiness
- Inform earlier diagnostic technology and platforms selection as part of the clinical drug development program
- Develop forecast for diagnostic testing assumptions ensuring alignment from early pipe-line to brand forecasts.
- Engagement with global key opinion leaders for guiding and enabling implementation, adoption and use of diagnostics. Lead Ad Boards as required
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with diagnostic industry partners
- Deliver commercial evaluation of technologies and partner for Dx development and commercialization
- Collaborate with BD&L to provide commercial input to diagnostic agreement with Dx partners
- Bachelor’s Degree required and graduate degree (MSc, PhD, Pharm.D, and/or MBA) or equivalent experience
- Prior pharmaceutical and diagnostic development and commercialization experience (10-12 years), Oncology preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Precision Medicine
- Proven ability to connect, collaborate and work effectively to provide leadership in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong communications skills, written, verbal and presentation
- Fluent English (Oral and Written) skills required
- Sense of urgency in managing complex projects & diverse project teams to achieve goals on time
- Demonstrated commercial leadership in market assessments, development of diagnostic strategies and business planning
- Significant entrepreneurial, result oriented, analytical, problem solving, collaborative skills
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, collaboration and communication skills