Research Data Analytics (RDA) provides high quality primary research management and advice service. The Market Research Specialist will perform study scoping & design, questionnaire development, and results analysis (including summary, visual presentation, and data story) and drives appropriate data usage for multi-industry and multi-national primary research projects.
What you will do
- Responsible for study design based on well-developed research objectives, hypotheses, methodology, questionnaire development and usage intentions to support agendas in the IT Leader & Technical Professional Practice.
- Tell the primary research data story through expert analysis, interpretation, and data visualization that clearly conveys key takeaways using Power point or other data visualization tools.
- Collaborate with the globally distributed content experts to design, analyze and identify key findings for written research, client engagements and event presentations.
- Support written research attributed to study findings. Provide peer review to ensure accurate data usage, interpretation and compelling primary research data visualizations.
- Actively promote opportunities to leverage results and improve return on research investment.
- Contribute to Primary Research team evolution and strategy through self-development and collaboration with peers.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s or equivalent required in statistics, economics, psychology, social sciences, or mathematics
- At 2+ years of demonstrated experience in design, analysis and reporting of business and consumer primary research projects; preferably in a market research agency, in a planning capacity for an end-user or consultancy organization.
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication style
- Ability to manage multiple projects, sensitive to timelines and meets deadlines
- Self-motivator and problem solver
- Team player and a good sense of diplomacy
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite - advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills for data exploration/visualization
- Experience in advanced analytical techniques, using tools like Python, SPSS, and R is an advantage
- What we offer
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous performance-based rewards
- Opportunities to strengthen market research expertise
Job Requisition ID:54782